FEEL THE EMBRACE OF NATURE AND THE WARMTH OF OUR PEOPLE
- Walk between coffee plantations and routes with water sources, where you can see native species.
- Visit the processing plant (“Beneficiadero”) and the kiosk of the Main House.
* The cost is quoted directly in the accommodation.
- The tour includes a visit to the Huerto de los Aromas, ecological path, bird watching point, oriental path, butterfly garden, orchid forest and the wooden pavilion built by the renowned architect Simón Vélez.
- Ecoparque Los Yarumos: We start the tour with an ideal visit for those who enjoy the interaction with nature, the rides and traditional games for children, such as jumping, slides, sandpit for babies, among others. In addition, for the adults the human cauchera, the 360 bicycle and the weekends the climbing wall are offered.
- The historical center of Manizales: We will make a stop at the Cathedral Basilica of Our Lady of the Rosary, the highest in Colombia, in a journey of 75 minutes. Its main attraction is the Polish Corridor, which shows Manizales 104 meters high and with a 360-degree view of the entire city.
- The Plaza de Bolívar and the Governación de Caldas: Where you can learn more about the history of the region and appreciate its architecture.
- Monument to the Colonizers: To contemplate the famous sunsets of the city and realize why Pablo Neruda called Manizales “factory of sunsets”.
- Termales El Otoño: We close the tour enjoying the medicinal waters of this beautiful place and recharging energies.
* The route and time of the tour can be adapted to the client’s convenience.
** Tour available by bicycle.
*** The cost is quoted directly in the accommodation.